'AASAISH' is an online grievance redressal and service delivery platform for District Anantnag. This is a one-stop platform for citizens to report all grievances and demands to various departments in the district.
Mobiquel was engaged by District Administration, Anantnag, UT of J&K, for the implementation of a seamless, mobile app-based grievance mechanism connecting citizens and officials belonging to all departments. The system has eliminated the need for citizens to visit offices and stand in long lines.
With the click of a button, they can report grievances digitally, which are assigned to officials in a level-wise manner on the app. Besides accountability, transparency and tracking of grievances have been greatly enhanced.
The solution has the following interfaces and features:
Citizen App (Android)
- Register with Name, Mobile, and OTP
- Login via mobile and OTP.
- Report Grievance Fill in the data by filling: Tehsil, Village, Type of Grievance, Description of the Grievance, Photo/Document (optional): 3 maximum
- Grievance List: View a list of grievances reported with a Grievance ID, details filled, action log (action taken by officials), and status.
- View Notices and Alerts by District Admin
Official Web & Android App
- Login with Mobile and Password
- Grievance List: View a list of grievances mapped with grievance details, including action taken, mapped to the department of the official.
- Add Action to Grievance: Add action to a grievance with a remark, photo, or pdf upload (optional).
- Grievance Status Change: The Head of Department will have the option to update the grievance status from Pending to Approved or Rejected (if the grievance is false or junk).
- Return Grievance: The head of department will have the option to return the grievance to administration if the grievance is not pertaining to the department; while doing so, they will change the grievance status to returned and put an action record.
- Dashboard with high-level analytics, status-wise counts, and pendency table department-wise
- Report Generation: Generate reports with a list of grievances in different statuses and a pendency report with the age of the grievance (in days).
Since launch in May 2023, more than 1700 grievances have been reported, out of which over 1400+ have been resolved. More than 1600 officials belonging to 7 levels are using the app to update grievances.
- Web App (Officials & District Admin)
- UI/UX Design
- Frontend Development
- Backend Development
- Deployment & Maintenance